Rules of the villa, bungalow or apartment
These general rules form part of the lease agreement between the tenant (you) and the agency (CostaBlancaDreams). By means of your payment to the agency you declare to agree with the conditions printed below. We therefore assume that you use the villa, bungalow or apartment and the plot neatly, so that everyone can use it with pleasure.
The tenant is liable for all damage or loss to the villa, bungalow / apartment, parcel, inventory and furniture, which have arisen during the rental period by him or his co-tenant (s). CostaBlancaDreams / owner is not responsible and can not be held liable for accidents / accidents and damage or theft / loss of property of the tenant.
Damage and defects
Upon arrival of the villa, bungalow / apartment, you are advised to inspect the inventory carefully for defects and shortcomings. If you notice damage or defects you must report this to the manager of the house within 24 hours. If the damage is caused by your actions and / or is not the result of normal use or wear, we will charge you the repair or replacement costs.
We recommend that you use the air conditioner wisely when using the air conditioner. Close the windows and doors when the air conditioner is on, keeping the heat outside and the cold inside. When you leave the villa, bungalow / apartment turns the air conditioner off. As soon as you are back and the air conditioner is on, it is soon cooler.
Many Spanish homes have their own septic tank, and to keep them “healthy” we expect you to take into account the following points:
- Do not use your toilet as a waste bin, ie no grease residue, food remains, paint residues or other types of waste may be discharged.
- Be careful when using too much toilet paper, a large amount of toilet paper in the toilet will irrevocably cause a blockage.
- Sanitary napkins, tampons, diapers, wet wipes, condoms etc. All these products are listed high in the list of causes of blockages, so do not rinse this.
- Do you want to clean the toilet? Use biodegradable products for this.
It is forbidden to smoke in the villa, bungalow or apartment. We therefore ask you to smoke outside and to put the cigarette outside in the ashtray.
Because of pests and hygiene it is not allowed to eat and drink in the bedroom (s).
We ask you to use the drying racks when drying the towels. Iron fences on the terrace give rust stains on the towels. Please do not bring the bath towels to the beach. You can rent beach towels at CostaBlancaDreams.
Hot pans can not be placed directly on the worktop or table. Always use a pad for this.
At the beginning of the neighborhood / street there are large gray waste containers. We kindly request you to deposit all your garbage in the garbage containers during your stay and on departure. This prevents pests!
If there is a fireplace or wood stove in this house, pay particular attention to the fact that you do not light the fire too high and do not use wet wood, chimney fires could be the result. If you do not know exactly how to use the fireplace, ask the agency, who is certainly willing to inform you about this. Buy the wood and do not take it out of gardens. The key manager can advise you where the wood can be obtained.
Do not open any room or closets that are locked and therefore intended for private purposes.
Internet / Wifi
If the villa, bungalow / apartment has Internet access, neither the owner or the agency can be held liable for its proper functioning.
Unnecessary water, electricity, gas consumption
Water is included in the price. Therefore take unnecessary water consumption into account. When you leave the house, it switches off the air conditioning, lamps, stove, oven, TV etc.
When the villa, bungalow / apartment has a television even though this was not mentioned on the website. This does not mean that there should also be satellite reception or normal reception automatically. A television can also be used to connect to a DVD player. The agency / owner can then give no guarantee for the operation of the television even though the tenant could see on a photo that there is a television.
The poolman comes once a week and in the summer twice a week for the pool. You are obliged to let the poolman do his work. If the holiday home has a swimming pool, each user must use the shower before going into the water. The use of sunscreen just before a swim is prohibited. Glasses, cups, plates etc are forbidden around and in the pool. Note when the tiles are wet, they may be slippery.
You live outside during the holiday. We therefore also ask for noise nuisance to be taken into account in relation to the neighbors, particularly in the evenings after 22:00.
Unknown people at the gate?
When you have people at the gate, no matter how trustworthy these people look, just leave them alone. As long as we do not tell you that someone can come, you do not have to receive anyone. Are they difficult? Refer them to CostaBlancaDreams.
Parasol / Shadow screens
As soon as you leave the terrace and the parasol or shadow screens has been opened, collapse it. The wind can unexpectedly pick up and this can cause damage that no one wants.
Pets are not allowed in most villas, bungalows / apartments. Did you, in consultation with CostaBlancaDreams and the owner, take your pet with you pay attention to the following points:
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture (beds, couches, chairs etc)
- The pet is not allowed to do any needs on the property of the villa / apartment.
- Pets are not allowed in or around the pool.
The villa, bungalow or apartment is meant to be a holiday and not intended as a party stay, keep this in mind.
Camping on the property of the landlord (around the house) is not permitted without his permission. In the event of violation of this rule, CostaBlancaDreams can require you to leave the house and you are not entitled to a refund of the rent.
What to do on departure?
The villa, bungalow or apartment must be left behind on departure as follows:
- Leave the house broom clean.
- Everything washed clean, dried and put back in the cupboards
- Garbage in the container, empty bottles and old paper in the designated place
- Remove linen from the beds. Place this on a pile with the bath towels (and beach towels) and kitchen towels.
- Put the garden furniture back in the places (please put the cushions indoors!).
- Ensure that the house is tidy, that is to say put all furniture back to the original state.
- Leave the dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer empty
- Keep fireplace and / or BBQ clean and without ash.
- Possibly broken items and or report damage to the agency of the house
- The windows, shutters and doors close