Pool maintenance is an important point when you have a swimming pool in the Costa Blanca. Does your pool require maintenance once or twice a week? But would you rather not do this yourself? And are you therefore looking for a reliable company for the maintenance of your swimming pool? We are happy to take over this task from you.
Good maintenance is to maintain the pool. In addition, it also increases your swimming pleasure and that of others. With a beautiful swimming pool on the property, taking a refreshing dip, splashing in the water or floating on the water is of course no punishment!
And then the water seems to become a little less clear every day and seeing the bottom becomes a little more difficult every day. Intensive use, warm weather and thunder can quickly disrupt this balance. Which means that the development of bacteria and algae increases rapidly, and you naturally want to avoid that.
To keep your pool clear and healthy, CostaBlancaDreams in particular carefully checks the pH value, the chlorine content and the filters of the pool pump. As mentioned, you only have the pleasure of your swimming pool and we take care of the rest.
In short, what does maintenance mean for your swimming pool at CostaBlancaDreams?
- We will vacuum the bottom of the pool.
- Cleaning the pool walls.
- Keep water level on arrow. So if necessary, add water.
- Check the PH value and chlorine content and, if necessary, adjust to the right direction.
- Remove leaves from the water.
- Check the filter, the collection tray and clean skimmers.
- Check for faults in the swimming pool installation.